Sunday, August 25, 2019

a familiar bell rings from the other side.



don't think of this as a come back, this is just an album i've really been enjoying & i wanted to share it with y'all. jack kevorkian (yeah dr death) made this fucking tight jazz album from 1997 where he played flute & organ. heavy vince guaraldi (if you're not a humongous fan of him then you're doing something wrong) vibes abound. as a matter of fact if i didn't know & someone played this for me i would just think they were some lost charlie brown cues. not my rip, but do we even have to say that anymore now that blogs are dead?

5 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, and hope all's well!
    Haven't listened to Kevorkian's album in years, forgot how strangely good it was. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding post. Nice little treasure I didn't even know existed. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, could you please reupload Reyog Ponorogo Vol. 3, if you see this? thank you very much for all the goodies here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi please come back I can't keep refreshing yr blog and listen to this! and opium hum forever thx much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though you've moved on the better thing, a few of your lnks are still active. I just found one from 2012 that still works! SO you do have something of a legacy here. I'll drop a link to here in my 'check now and then' folder, Hope you reactive some day, but in any case, I hope this finds you well and thank you for your kindness.

    ReplyDelete